No featured article yet. Stay tuned....
The New School - Screenwriting
No other features yet. Stay tuned....
Welcome to The Screenwriting Wiki
This is the wiki for screenwriters and all things screenwriting - writing techniques and tools, articles on the craft, the business of writing, the nuts and bolts of the industry, produced and soon to be produced screenplays, bios of great writers, and more. We are new and building, so please add a stub for your favorite screenwriting topic or post an entire article. The Screenwriting Wiki is for everyone.
This Wiki is not yet officially launched, but is still under initial construction. Everyone can contribute and anyone can edit
We need your help. Please contribute your knowledge to build a strong resource for screenwriters.
Stubs. A stub is a one or two paragraph summary of a topic. Stubs are just a place to start so you or others can build an article over time. Please feel free to add stubs for any topic you would like to see covered here.
Articles. These are more developed entries. You should strive to cite sources for all facts and conclusions included in an article.
Neutrality. Articles on this wiki are subject to neutrality standards. No one owns an article. If you spot a highly biased article, please feel free to edit.
See the wikipedia website for style reference.
These Articles Need Your Help (view all pages)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
What's new on Screenwriting Wiki
We are still under construction. Look for news here soon....
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.